You may be in a McDojo if...
- Every belt has up to 4 tabs, 2 stripes, in each of 3 colors, making for 19 possible combinations at each belt level.
- You have so many belt colors that they've resorted to using Camouflage, Gingham and Plaid as belt colors.
- Your monthly membership fee is $10, your grading fee is $30, and you pay amonthly average of $100;
- Requirements for grading are: attendance, completing a 'homework/behavioral' checklist, attained specific knowledge, understand specific terms, and pay the $50 fee - all of which are flexible, except for the fee :).
- The instructor in your adult class is a Black Belt and has the title 'Shihan' and has been practicing for 7 years... but he is only ten years old.
- Their 'pro shop' offers black belts down to size 00.
- The head instructor let's rank beginner's take him down - but only at their own birthday parties.
- You are required to buy a new Uniform to color-coordinate with each belt.
Feel free to comment and add more to the list.